As part of the Fraternity’s Strategic Plan, ESA Steve Churchill has charged our membership to recruit and retain 500 new alumni volunteers to the Fraternity by the 161st Anniversary Convention in Boston.
We are excited to incorporate this goal into our ongoing Western States Leadership School Sessions, and we are continuing our alumni program to offer attendees resources to use while working with collegiate members as Chapter Advisers and Alumni Advisers. The Alumni program is a hands-on training experience; the faculty will give attendees the knowledge, tools, and insight to help you develop YOUR OWN advising style and empower you to take the actions necessary to ensure success in your chapter and your alumni programs.
We’re proud to have the following exceptional faculty members for the Alumni Program:
- Boomer Ayers, Eminent Supreme Recorder & Fraternity CEO/Executive Director
- William Winstead, Foundation Staff member
- Gary Westling, F&H Board member
- Tom Dement, Supreme Council member
- Shay Stewart, Former FSC Staff member
- Jesus Maldonado, Assistant Director for Curriculum
This year’s Alumni Program will be cover the following areas:
- Chapter Management
- Health and Safety/Risk Management
- Alumni Relations
- University Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Title IX
- The True Gentlemen Experience
- ΣAE Resources
- Advising Strategies
- Navigating the ever changing college/university landscape
- Understanding/working with the modern college student
The Alumni Program will be subject to minimum registration thresholds for the 5th Session.